Graduate in computer science, born in 1974, resident in Mannheim
- Agile project management with Scrum: implement and apply agile processes throughout the company, manage and control projects using agile methods, lead agile teams as scrum masters and coaches.
- Training: Agile project management with Scrum and Kanban, preparation for certification as Professional Scrum Master and Professional Scrum Product Owner, Agile Requirements Management / Requirements Engineering, Agile and Classical Requirements Management: Conception and execution of training in requirements acquisition and management with the combination of classical and agile methods.
- Coaching: Coaching in agile IT project management with scrum, hands-on coaching of agile development practices, team coaching for development teams in Scrum, coaching for project managers, team leaders and software developers on how to introduce agile processes and practices.
- Consulting: for areas of agile requirements and project management, for project managers in results control and control, management consulting for the introduction of agile processes.
- Degree in Computer Science with a focus on Business Studies at the TU Kaiserslautern
- Certifications as Scrum Master (CSM), 2003 Early Bird (one of the first 50 certified Scrum masters in Europe)
- Consulting Business Essentials (Level II), 2009
- 14 years professional experience as software developer, project manager, agile coach and consultant
- Board of SENS (Software Expert Network Stuttgart)
- Member of the Projekthaus Stuttgart